HLB International’s magazine with latest news, perspectives, interviews, client cases and special feature.
Doing Business in Russia
Member firms of HLB Russian Group issue a reference booklet «Doing Business In Russia» (DBI Russia). The booklet is focused on international companies contemplating doing business on the Russian market and would like to get update information on specifics of Russian business in view of taxation and financial management. DBI Russia is prepared as well for the use of staff of HLB International member firms, their partners and clients. The booklet is published in English.
Tax Newsletter 01/2017
Postponement of the provisions of the Protocol amending Article 13 ‘Capital Gains’ of the Cyprus – Russia Double Tax Treaty.
HLB Energy Consulting News
- Energy Consulting successfully passed the audit of Russia’s Federal Treasury The quality of work and the compliance with standards have been confirmed.
- Energy Consulting launches Orange Business Club and invites to the New Herring Party Business club of Russian businessmen in Holland the Orange Business Club opens its doors and holds the first meeting timed to coincide with a traditional holiday in the Netherlands ― the arrival of the New Herring.
- Spinnaker has come to Russia ― Energy Consulting announced the partnership in SAP and Oracle alternate support Energy Consulting has announced a partnership agreement with Spinnaker Support (USA), which provides third-party support for SAP and Oracle software applications. The new Partner of Energy Consulting is a Russian office of the global company ― Spinnaker Support Russia, opened in March 2017.
- Malta has joined Global Russian Desk HLB CA Malta, a member of an international auditing network HLB International, has joined Global Russian Desk, a global service of audit and consulting support for Russian companies abroad and foreign companies operating in Russia.
- The Cyprus – Russia Double Tax Treaty: the latest changes In frames of Global Russian Desk HLB Cyprus Ltd issued Tax Newsletter 01/2017 about postponement of the provisions of the Protocol amending Article 13 ‘Capital Gains’ of the Cyprus – Russia Double Tax Treaty.
- HLB Energy Consulting's Partner for Corporate Finance Heading Up HLB Eurasia HLB Eurasia, a new association of independent and well-established member firms of HLB International in Eurasian countries, is pleased to announce that Gerard Uijtendaal has been appointed as Regional Leader. Gerard has also been appointed as HLB Energy Consulting’s Partner for Corporate Finance.