HLB International’s magazine with latest news, perspectives, interviews, client cases and special feature.
Doing Business in Russia
Member firms of HLB Russian Group issue a reference booklet «Doing Business In Russia» (DBI Russia). The booklet is focused on international companies contemplating doing business on the Russian market and would like to get update information on specifics of Russian business in view of taxation and financial management. DBI Russia is prepared as well for the use of staff of HLB International member firms, their partners and clients. The booklet is published in English.
Tax Newsletter 01/2017
Postponement of the provisions of the Protocol amending Article 13 ‘Capital Gains’ of the Cyprus – Russia Double Tax Treaty.
HLB Energy Consulting News
- Welcome HLB Eurasia! The new body within HLB International is to improve cross border business in Eurasia and focus on China.
- Energy Consulting, HLB International and ACCA discussed global economic developments and opportunities for Russian business abroad. Pictures and video More than 170 Russian top managers gained first-hand information on the US new tax policy introduced by President Trump; on how to work with China; life after Brexit and interactions with Europe during the international seminar of Energy Consulting, a member of HLB International, and ACCA.
- Energy Consulting, HLB International and ACCA invite to a seminar “Global Economic Trends and International Business of Russian Companies: USA, Europe, China” Energy Consulting, a member of HLB International, and ACCA, a global body for professional accountants, hold an international seminar “Global Economic Trends and International Business of Russian Companies: USA, Europe, China”, which will take place on 26 September 2017 in Moscow.
- Orange Business Club offered fresh herring and business information from Holland At the first meeting of the Orange Business Club members learnt how to eat herring in a proper way and what difficulties faces managers of the Rolling Stones and U2 in Holland.
- International Accounting Bulletin: World survey: 2016 regional breakdown Volatility is a fact of life for those who operate in the accounting profession, but the sheer scale of events in North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia over the last 12 months has underlined the geographical challenges ― and opportunities ― facing accounting firms, Paul Golden reports. // Comments by Energy Consulting CEO Victoria Salamatina
- Energy Consulting successfully passed the audit of Russia’s Federal Treasury The quality of work and the compliance with standards have been confirmed.
- Energy Consulting launches Orange Business Club and invites to the New Herring Party Business club of Russian businessmen in Holland the Orange Business Club opens its doors and holds the first meeting timed to coincide with a traditional holiday in the Netherlands ― the arrival of the New Herring.
- Spinnaker has come to Russia ― Energy Consulting announced the partnership in SAP and Oracle alternate support Energy Consulting has announced a partnership agreement with Spinnaker Support (USA), which provides third-party support for SAP and Oracle software applications. The new Partner of Energy Consulting is a Russian office of the global company ― Spinnaker Support Russia, opened in March 2017.
- Malta has joined Global Russian Desk HLB CA Malta, a member of an international auditing network HLB International, has joined Global Russian Desk, a global service of audit and consulting support for Russian companies abroad and foreign companies operating in Russia.
- The Cyprus – Russia Double Tax Treaty: the latest changes In frames of Global Russian Desk HLB Cyprus Ltd issued Tax Newsletter 01/2017 about postponement of the provisions of the Protocol amending Article 13 ‘Capital Gains’ of the Cyprus – Russia Double Tax Treaty.
- HLB Energy Consulting's Partner for Corporate Finance Heading Up HLB Eurasia HLB Eurasia, a new association of independent and well-established member firms of HLB International in Eurasian countries, is pleased to announce that Gerard Uijtendaal has been appointed as Regional Leader. Gerard has also been appointed as HLB Energy Consulting’s Partner for Corporate Finance.