News Energy Consulting
- Elena Potrusova is appointed as CEO of Energy Consulting Since 2010 Elena headed the Kazan office of Energy Consulting, before that she worked as a leading auditor for several years in the company.
- HLB International ― 8th largest accounting network in Russia HLB International is ranked 8th among the largest accounting networks in Russia in 2017, according to the survey “Russian Audit” carried out by the RAEX rating agency. The survey was presented at the roundtable on April 25 in Moscow.
- Orange Business Club: the era of letterbox companies in the Netherlands is over Orange Business Club, an informal group of Russian top managers and business owners having interests in the Netherlands, on 16 November in Moscow held a meeting of its members to discuss the upcoming tax policy for holdings in the Netherland and its effects on international companies.
- Orange Business Club invites to the business breakfast “The Upcoming Tax Policy for Holdings in the Netherland and its Effects on Russian Companies” Orange Business Club invites top managers and decision makers of Russian companies with a business entity in Holland to the business breakfast “The Upcoming Tax Policy for Holdings in the Netherland and its Effects on Russian Companies”, which will take place on 16 November in Moscow.
- Welcome HLB Eurasia! The new body within HLB International is to improve cross border business in Eurasia and focus on China.
- Energy Consulting, HLB International and ACCA discussed global economic developments and opportunities for Russian business abroad. Pictures and video More than 170 Russian top managers gained first-hand information on the US new tax policy introduced by President Trump; on how to work with China; life after Brexit and interactions with Europe during the international seminar of Energy Consulting, a member of HLB International, and ACCA.
- Energy Consulting, HLB International and ACCA invite to a seminar “Global Economic Trends and International Business of Russian Companies: USA, Europe, China” Energy Consulting, a member of HLB International, and ACCA, a global body for professional accountants, hold an international seminar “Global Economic Trends and International Business of Russian Companies: USA, Europe, China”, which will take place on 26 September 2017 in Moscow.
- Orange Business Club offered fresh herring and business information from Holland At the first meeting of the Orange Business Club members learnt how to eat herring in a proper way and what difficulties faces managers of the Rolling Stones and U2 in Holland.
- International Accounting Bulletin: World survey: 2016 regional breakdown Volatility is a fact of life for those who operate in the accounting profession, but the sheer scale of events in North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia over the last 12 months has underlined the geographical challenges ― and opportunities ― facing accounting firms, Paul Golden reports. // Comments by Energy Consulting CEO Victoria Salamatina
- Energy Consulting successfully passed the audit of Russia’s Federal Treasury The quality of work and the compliance with standards have been confirmed.